SAND’S SOLUTIONS, INC. Security Protocol
At Sand’s Solutions, Inc., your privacy and data security is important to us. Below is a list of office protocol and practices to ensure your information is safe with our firm.
- Passwords are changed every 90 days
- Use of commercial Ant-Virus/Anti-Malware software
- Frequent off-site file back-up
- All systems and software are updated quickly after vendors release patches.
- Accounting software requires separate user passwords to access client files. These passwords are changed every 90 days.
- All staff receive ongoing training for digital threats.
- Use of Smart Vault, a secure online vault, with 256-bit AES encryption for file sharing.
- Discontinued use of thumb drives for file sharing.
- No client files saved on individual computer desktops
- All client files locked in secure file cabinets
- Secure shredding of old files done on-site
- Secure storage of archived client files
- Building security alarm passcode changed frequently